Penguin Paradise Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penguin Paradise Forums.

Penguin Paradise brought to you by Boopeh

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lemon-nator
Forum Clown + Admin
Forum Clown + Admin
Lemon-nator

Character Sheet
Paradise Coins: $1,000,000,000
Infractions:
Forum Rules Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Forum Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:42 am

FORUM RULES:

1. No Advertising.
No advertising on the real forums. You are not even allowed to advertise on pm, report to any moderator or admin if someone does. You ARE allowed to advertise on your signature.
2. No adult content.
The title can already explain it. Club Penguin is for kids, I'm very strict about this rule. Report to me who ever breaks this rule.
3. No Spamming.
There should at least be 4 words in a post or else it's considered as spam. No senseless talking.
4. No fighting.
When forumers fight on the forum, it makes the other forumers very uncomfortable. You may use your PM to continue the fighting, just leave it out of the main forums.
5. No swearing/cussing.
Bad words are banned on these forums. Even "WTF" is banned from these forums, because if forumers don't know what they mean, they will eventually ask. Report to any moderator or admin if anyone you see has broken this rule.
6.No double posting.
Just do 1 post at a time. Douple posts get really annoying to the forumers.
7. Use your best grammar.
Please use the best grammar you can. I don't want forumers going "OMG THT IS SOOO KEWLL!!!"
8. No Bumping.
It gets annoying when people bump into topics over a month old. So the rule is that you can't bump into topics that's over 1 month old.

Well, that's it for now!
Waddle On!
~Boopeh
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinlegend.wordpress.com

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1