Penguin Paradise Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penguin Paradise Forums.

Penguin Paradise brought to you by Boopeh

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New mods + Partnership + Text change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemon-nator
Forum Clown + Admin
Forum Clown + Admin
Lemon-nator

Character Sheet
Paradise Coins: $1,000,000,000
Infractions:
New mods + Partnership + Text change Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New mods + Partnership + Text change Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

New mods + Partnership + Text change Empty
PostSubject: New mods + Partnership + Text change   New mods + Partnership + Text change Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:21 am

Hey guys! You may have probably noticed I chose 3 trainee mods to be future mods of Penguin Paradise.
These people are:
Donkey.
Mark96.
Smarty.

I thought they would make awesome mods. If you werent chosen, it's ok, i'll be getting more mods when there are more users here in Penguin Paradise.

And as you can see, i've partnered up with DK-Y2y's forums, Ice Berg Forums, one of my favorite forums, and DK added an Ice Berg Forums banner, and soon he;; be adding a Penguin Paradise banner to the Ice Berg Forums.

And i've noticed that people couldn't read the names because they were white, so I changed the text color from white to black. (Special Thanks to Donkey)

Well, that's all for now!
Waddle On!
~Boopeh
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinlegend.wordpress.com
DK-Y2Y
Admin
Admin
DK-Y2Y

Character Sheet
Paradise Coins: 1500
Infractions:
New mods + Partnership + Text change Left_bar_bleue0/0New mods + Partnership + Text change Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New mods + Partnership + Text change   New mods + Partnership + Text change Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:17 pm

I will make the banner soon!
And congratz you guys
Back to top Go down
Lemon-nator
Forum Clown + Admin
Forum Clown + Admin
Lemon-nator

Character Sheet
Paradise Coins: $1,000,000,000
Infractions:
New mods + Partnership + Text change Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New mods + Partnership + Text change Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New mods + Partnership + Text change   New mods + Partnership + Text change Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:22 pm

Yeah DK, make it look kewl.
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinlegend.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New mods + Partnership + Text change   New mods + Partnership + Text change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New mods + Partnership + Text change
Page 1 of 1